Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Book Review: The Mad Bad Duke by Jennifer Ashley

The Mad, Bad Duke (Nvengaria, #2)The Mad, Bad Duke by Jennifer Ashley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Jennifer Ashley's writing. Although you can clearly see how her writing style has shifted and become more complex in her newer works it does not effect the whimsical writing style and story lines of her earlier books.

Meagan Tavistock is a simple country girl who gets caught in between a love spell and Grand Duke of Nvengaria, Alexander. Intrigues, magic and spies abound in this book, but it never loses sight of the main point- the romance between Meagan and Alexander.

Sweet, touching, entertaining and smoking hot, this is one of my favorite romances to reread when I'm in the mood for an uplifting story.

Well done Ms. Ashley!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment