Friday, August 17, 2012

Craft Show + New Product!

Happy Friday everyone!

Tomorrow, Saturday August 18th, I'll be at the Wychwood Art Barns from 9am - 3pm for a craft show!
Located at 601 Christie St. (at Bathurst and St. Clair), there is also a Farmer's market that runs until 1pm.

Come on out and grab your fresh berries, bread, coffee and lotion!

More details can be found here.

This will be my last show at the Wychwood Art Barns for the summer, but I have two great shows coming up in September.

September  7, 8 and 9th (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) I'll be at the Cabbagetown Craft Show and the very next weekend, September 15 and 16, I'll be at the Danforth East Arts Craft Show.
More information on those two shows coming soon!


And some exciting news - I am debuting my Bare Bums Diaper Cream!

A wonderfully light and moisturizing cream, this will make all baby bums happy and smooth.

Paraben, mineral oil, phthalate, SLS and preservative free this lotion also has the light scent of lavender to sooth chapped cheeks.

$10 for a 4.5oz jar.

I hope to see you tomorrow at the Wychwood Art Barns!


No comments:

Post a Comment