Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Show this Saturday, new products and a late Friday Dance Break!

My second show of Spring will be this coming Saturday!

I'll be back at the Wychwood Art Barns at 601 Christie St. (Bathurst and St. Clair), Toronto from 9am - 3pm.
There is also a farmer's market that starts at 9am, so come on out for some delicious fresh farm fare and some great art!

As well, I have some great new products and soaps available now!

Lemongrass and Patchouli Hand & Body Lotion

Mango & Pomegranate Hand & Body Lotion

Rosemary & Grapefruit Organic Liquid Hand Soap

Ginger Fig Soap

Citrus and Coriander Soap

Come on out on Saturday and try some!




March and April were both busy months for me. So busy I even forgot all about my Friday Dance breaks! So, to tide you over until this Friday please take this as a late Friday-long-weekend dance break.


Today's dance break is a song that I cannot get out of my head.
It may be a glorified commercial for Converse shoes, but the song is fabulous.

Kimbra, A-Trak and Mark Foster (from Foster the People) in Warrior.


No comments:

Post a Comment