Friday from 1-6, Saturday and Sunday from 10am-6pm.
There will be over 100 vendors there, a street festival, and the Riverdale Farm!
Come out to this fabulous corner of the city for a great weekend.
The craft show is in the west side of the park, near Sumach and Carlton Streets.
The major cross streets in the area are Parliament and Gerrard.
Keep in mind that part of Parliament Street will be closed for the street festival, so come early!
As well, this weekend I'll be unveiling 6 new products!
- Due to popular demand I have created a fabulously scrubby Peppermint Foot Scrub, which I hope everyone will enjoy.
- I have a new lip-balm flavour- Wildberry - and it's vegan!
- A new soap scent: Sweetgrass!
- Two new lotions! Lavender Rose, a light, gentle lotion scent.
- And Coconut & Lime Verbena, the smell of the Caribbean in a lotion!
- And last but not least..... A new bath salt - a sore muscle soak. Specially formulated to help relax sore muscles; after exercise, after a long day, or to ease a tired b.
I hope to see you out at the show!