Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dance Break! And a craft show!

Well, I clearly forgot when Friday was Friday, as I forgot the Friday dance break!
(Can we call it a Sunday Dance Break instead?)

I will be in Aurora, tomorrow, Sunday June 5th for a fabulous street show.
It's the annual Aurora Chamber Street Festival!
11am- 5pm, on Yonge Street in between Edward and Wellington Streets.

500 vendors, musical performances, food, an organ grinder, a YTV play area and more!
Free admission and free parking in the area.
The weather looks to be lovely tomorrow as well - so come on out!

(My booth will be close to the south end of Yonge Street, in between Dunning Avenue and Edward Street on the east side.)

So, in honour of my show in Aurora tomorrow here is Little Big Town with Boondocks, off their second album The Road to Here.
(the video isn't amazing, but the song is!)




Also, I apologize about the lack of new product photos- they're on their way, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment