Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy April! New products and new ideas.

I cannot believe it is April already! Where do the days go?

Here at Madstone Headquarters I've been working on tons of great products for my upcoming shows - and the first one is April 16th, in Kitchener at the city hall- called Bloomin' Earth. The very next day, on April 17th, I'll be at the Gladstone Hotel for the Creative Hearts Collective from 11- 5 p.m.
I'll be at lots of other shows throughout the summer, click here for a list.

I'd love to see you at either one!

I have new scents, some new products and new packaging to unveil for the spring, and I can't wait!
All of the new items will be available on my store very shortly, but if you are interested in anything new just email me!

New packing for bath salts! A gorgeous glass jar, and it comes
complete with a scoop too!

Three new soap scents: Green Tea and Ginger, Lime, and Rosemary and Grapefruit!



New lotion bottles! And yes, they are square!
This one is sans-label :)
I also have two new lip-balm flavors, Coconut and Coffee, both of which taste fabulous!
There will be a new sugar scrub scent too!

All in all this looks like it will be a great spring! Stop by a show and see the new items!

No comments:

Post a Comment